Jewish Senior Services has established a state-of-the-art campus based on the Household Model of care. This design is the result of years of research and a vision to be the absolute best and most comprehensive senior care provider in Southern Connecticut, as well as a resource for the broader community.
Roz and Les Goldstein Assisted Living Residences on our campus provide 32 apartments for individuals or couples who need assistance with daily living. 18 1-bedroom residences for individuals and couples, The Boas Household includes 14 memory care studios with added safety precautions for those with Alzheimer’s and related dementias. The residences are grouped in small “houses” with common areas that include a kitchen, dining room, living room, den and patio. All meals, priority access to activities, membership to the Chick and Tillie Rosnick Fitness Center, including an indoor pool, and use of all amenities is included.
Kuriansky Family Residence Include:
- Private residence with kitchenette and walk-in shower
- Wellness monitoring
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Membership to Rosnick Fitness Center
- Recreation programs and activities
- Scheduled medical transportation within a 10 mile radius up to 2x Month
- Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
- Utilities including electric, heat and hot water
- Cable Television
Memory Care Boas Household Includes:
*Services included are consistent with Assisted Living plus:
- Furnished private studio residence with walk-in shower
- Increased staffing ratio
- Safety checks twice per day
- Routine encouragement to come/stay out of room
- Medication cueing once daily
- Assistance with bathing up to twice per week
- Additional recreation programs and activities
Personalized services are also available to meet individualized needs.