The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Campus
at Park Avenue
The changing landscape of senior living
and Jewish Senior Services
It is our vision to build a community of care, where seniors, their families, and our staff will engage in meaningful relationships built on equality, empowerment and mutual respect through supportive, individualized care.
Jewish Senior Services built a new state-of-the-art campus based on the Household Model of Care. After years of research, the new design is the first Household Model of nursing home and assisted living care in Connecticut and will serve to be the absolute best and most comprehensive senior care provider in Southern Connecticut, as well as a resource for the broader community.
We have partnered with the MS Society, Connecticut Chapter, to both name and dedicate a House to those living with Multiple Sclerosis. The Lawry MS House will be part of the skilled nursing community, and primarily serve those with MS who choose to live in this Household. The MS Society will provide additional resources to support these individuals and their families.
The first Household Model of Care in the state
- 18 Houses for 14 individuals
- private bedrooms and bathrooms
- shared kitchen, living room, dining room, den and balcony
- Three dedicated rehabilitation Houses
- Private rooms and courtyards
- 18 1-bedroom residences in The Kuriansky Family Residence and 14 memory care studios in The Boas Household with all meals, membership in the Fitness Center and access to campus activities included
- An 18,000 sq.ft. fitness center and indoor pool with dedicated entrance and parking for the community
- Programs for child care, adult day, home care, hospice, outpatient therapy, geriatric assessment, Center for Elder Abuse Prevention, Institute on Aging, Senior Choice at Home® and Home Together®
Mind & Spirit
- Social, educational, recreational, and spiritual activities for all ages and generations.
- Synagogue and multi-purpose room
- Kosher Courtyard Cafe with indoor and outdoor seating
- Creative Arts Studio
- Beauty Salon
- Gift Shop
- Offices for the Federation For Jewish Philanthropy of Upper Fairfield County, Merkaz Community High School for Judaic Studies and Jewish Family Services