Your Future. Guaranteed Care.
Senior Choice at Home® provides quality healthcare and financial protection for individuals who wish to remain in their own home.
What is Senior Choice at Home?
Senior Choice at Home is the first Continuing Care at Home program in Southern Connecticut, bringing a model to this area that has been highly successful in other
parts of our country for nearly 20 years. This program provides a unique blend of health care benefits and financial security, making it an attractive option for active adults living in Fairfield or New Haven County who want to plan for their long term care, protect their assets and remain at home.
Senior Choice at Home:
* Pays for, provides and coordinates long term care services throughout the member’s life
* Enables members to remain and receive care in their homes
* Advocates for and helps members navigate health care in all settings and situations, including hospitalizations, with our Personalized Care Coordinators
* Protects assets, even as a member’s healthcare needs evolve
– Covers home care and, if necessary, assisted living and/or nursing home care
* Utilizes our skilled and compassionate caregivers
* Offers concierge services and social programs
* Can blend with a new or existing long term care insurance policy to fill gaps
– Supplements daily benefit amount
– Extends benefit period
– Begins care immediately (no elimination period)
– Requires no pre-approvals or claim forms
Even if you have long term care insurance already, please feel free to contact us for a no obligation analysis of your Long Term Care Insurance gap coverage.
Senior Choice at Home vs. Long Term Care Insurance
Covering Your Costs for Life
See Why Some of our Members Joined
Enjoy our Newsletters
If you would like to speak with us or make an appointment, please call our office at
(203) 365-6491 or email us at SeniorChoiceHome@JSeniors.org
Senior Choice at Home® is a comprehensive plan for individuals who wish to remain in their home, ensure their care and protect their assets as their healthcare needs change. Learn why older adults in Southern Connecticut are now choosing to become members for their long term care and financial protection.